jueves, 4 de febrero de 2010

lazy butterfly




Lazy butterfly napping on me
Dreamin of the sky & roly polys
wake up, wake up, cluds are coming, clouds are coming
wake up, wake up, rains are falling, rains are falling
Colors in my eye are starin at me
Anchor at my side as sweet as silver
pleasure,pleasure, dont foget her, dont forget her
Love her, love her, I wont forget her, wont foget her
Brown eyed lullaby singing at me
come on come on, try and catch me try and catch me
com on come on, try and cathc me try and cathc me
Cotton old cloud smoke I know he feels it
Rising from an oak because I feel it
He burn, he burn, mesmerizing, mesmerizing,
he burn, he burn, hypnotizing, hypnotizyng
Hopeful wise old worm in his temple
Digging in the dirt staying simple
marring, marring, in the desert, in the desert
climbing, climbing, up a ladder, up a ladder
purple hummingbird in the meadow
sucking at the flow of its shadow
see the day fit your fist in it, fit your fist in
Its never too late, I like to think so, I´d like to think so
Knife stuck in her paw, someone help her
Gother sticks and straw and build it chelter
Dont you dont you, let her die yeah, let her die yeah
Dont let Dont let, ler her die yeah, let her die yeah

No hay comentarios: