lunes, 17 de enero de 2011

Good Fortune





Threw my bad fortune Off the top of A tall building

But I'd rather have done it with you
Your boy's smile

Five in the morning

Looked into your eyes And I was really in love
In Chinatown Hungover You showed me Just what I could do
Talking about Time trave lAnd the meaning And just what it was worth
And I feel like some bird of paradise My bad fortune slipping away
And I feel the innocence of a child Everybody's got something good to say

Things I once thought Unbelievable In my life Have all taken place
When we walked through Little Italy I saw my reflection Come right off your face
I paint pictures To remembe rYou're too beautiful To put into words ´

Like a gypsy You dance in circles All around me And all over the world
And I feel like some bird of paradis eMy bad fortune slipping away
And I feel the innocence of a child Everybody's got something good to say....(x2)

So I take my Good fortune And I fantasizeOf our leaving
Like some modern-dayGypsy landslide
Like some modern-day Bonnie and Clyde
On the run again
on the run again
on the run again
on the run again

No hay comentarios: